ISOLGOMMA organises a series of free training courses, with limited attendance, aimed at professionals and technicians operating in the building sector. The courses are subdivided according to their topic and types of users.
The training programme aims to tackle the needs and design challenges of the current market trend, which demands buildings with a low environmental impact and a high level of architectural/construction quality combined with indoor living comfort.
The course topics range from the applicable regulations, acoustic and energy efficiency of buildings, acoustic design and vibration-related issues.
The courses analyse design issues implementable in professional practice, whereby theoretical and practical contents are communicated face-to-face by expert professionals and consultants operating in the sector.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF TRAINING CREDITS
Training credits are issued by professional associations (architects and engineers) and professional boards (surveyors and qualified industrial technicians) for several of the courses held.
TERMS OF ATTENDANCE:
- The courses all last one day and any ancillary expenses shall be borne by the participants;
- Attendance for each course is limited and applications shall be accepted until all available places are filled;
- The application must be received at least 15 days prior to the start date of the course;
- Candidates unable to attend must notify the company at least 24 hours in advance;
- Candidates shall receive a written confirmation of their application.
For further information, please contact Mrs Sara Valle: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consult the dedicated section to view the scheduled courses.